I am working with Fitfluential and Under Armour on the What's Beautiful Challenge and I decided to come up with 10 things that I want to improve on in the next month. I will print this out and put it up on my fridge door. I will revisit in June before I leave for FitBloggin'.
|Thanks to Abby at Back at Square Zero for the idea|
1. Keeping my son involved in organized runs and racing.
2. Getting myself into CrossFit finally! #IWill go at least 4 days a week from now on~
3. PR-ing my half marathon in November. I need to stay true to my workouts.
4. Helping others realize that they don't have to be perfect with fitness to be better.
5. Making my son proud of me!
6. Making time to cook healthy meals.
7. Losing 10 pounds before FitBloggin' in the end of June.
8. Blogging 4 times a week.
9. Getting brave enough to take pictures of me doing CrossFit.
10. Getting my FitBloggin' presentation ready to go!
11. Forgot one.... #runstreak... I want to run a mile a day til Labor Day.
As you all know, I have recently begun my CrossFit journey at CrossFit Blackbeard in St. Petersburg. They are offering a REALLY great deal right now.... Tell them you are friends with me, Mindy, and you will get an unlimited membership for $50!!! WOW!
This is directly from their facebook page:
Time for the "Get Your Friends Addicted" to CrossFit Blackbeard program! For $50 your friends can receive Fundamentals and one month of unlimited classes! Purchases must be made by the end of May; however, the start date can be arranged by contacting Trey (email@example.com).
**disclosure: Under Armour sent me some product to use to help me with this campaign. I am not being