Over the past couple of days, I have been trying to organize my thoughts and reflect on this year and how things went. I have been struggling with the organization part of it. I decided that I just needed to get my thoughts down on paper.
Over all I would say.... 2013... I did it! :)
1. Speaking in front of a bunch of awesome bloggers at the Ignite Keynote at FitBloggin'
2. Meeting so many amazing people at FitBloggin and finding some sisters and brothers for life! #wobble
3. Rappelling down a building
4. Blogging for the Rays
5. Meeting Bethany Frankle
6. Starting CrossFit and even though I have been temporarily sidelined, I love it and hope to return soon.
7. Getting to know the Tampa Bay Bloggers and doing some great things.
8. Running races with my son
9. Making some new friends who feel like family
10. Remembering that time goes quickly and
it's important to live life and play.
1. medical problems that sidelined me
2. giving in to bad habits when I became sidelined
3. not running as much as I wanted to
4. no mud!!! Well not since March at least.
Changes I am ready to make:
1. Workout 4-5 times a week
2. Run! No excuses!
3. Cook 4-5 meals a week.
4. Sign up for a half and do it!
5. Get out of the house more often. Being a mom is great, but I need to do things and put myself out there more often.
So I am ready... How about you... What changes will you be making?