|Here we are before the race looking so bright and clean!|
Our tips for success:
1. Dress in white! Wear as much white as possible. It will allow you to get as colorful as possible!
2. Get there early and stay late! Make a day of it. It's so much fun to enjoy the music and color before and after the race. Don't be in a hurry!
3. Bring your camera or phone but put it in a plastic baggie. You will want to take tons of pictures and video. It's a blast.
4. Don't run for time. If you are a runner who only wants to PR, I would skip this race. It's not meant for that. It's a chance to get your mom, dad, kids, and neighbors out to have fun. There are walkers, runners, and even some who skip. It's just fun!
5. Bring a change of clothes and lots of towels. At the end of the race, you will be a mess. You will want to change or put some towels down in your car. The clean up is fun, but be prepared to have blue ear wax and snot... LOL... yep I said it! :)
|Getting pumped up to start!|
We cannot wait til this years. We will be running this race on May 24th in Tampa. There are many other places where this is run. You can win an entry to run this race in your city in the rafflecopter below.
If you don't win, you can save 20% on your registration right now! The code RAD4MINDY2014 will get you 20% off!
Register here: http://www.colormerad.com/.
Have you run a color race? Why would you want to?
Enter for a chance to win an entry to any Color Me Rad in the country:a Rafflecopter giveaway
I would love to run a color run.ReplyDelete
You will love it!Delete
I would like to try a color runReplyDelete
They are so much fun!Delete
I did the color run! It was so much fun! I'd love to do another one!ReplyDelete
They are a lot of fun aren't they! :)Delete
It's been on my list, but budget isn't allowing me to do any of those right now.ReplyDelete
My first 5k is was a Color Run it was a Color in Motion 5k! This sounds great!ReplyDelete
I've not yet participated in a Color Run. I'd love to win to take my daughter or son to a fun run.ReplyDelete
I just bought a groupon for a color race - I've wanted to do one for a while - excited!ReplyDelete
I did it last year and it was soooo much fun! I literally looked like a smurf because my face was pure blue from the paint! I would definitely do it again!ReplyDelete
SUCH a fun time!ReplyDelete
I've done Color Runs before - such a GREAT time and an AMAZING reminder why I got into running in the first place! THEY ARE A BLAST!!ReplyDelete
Yes!! They are so much fun!!!ReplyDelete
no color runs but I would like to do one now that my littlest is 3 I think it would be a fun family race!ReplyDelete
I have completed Color in Motion and this year I am running The Color Run so I would love to add this race to it.ReplyDelete
I've done color me rad and it was so much fun. My family did it with me, and while my husband still isn't a "runner" it was very bonding to have him and the kids taking our time and just enjoying it. It is a great "gateway" into fitness and running and the more serious (timed) races. ~Robin @ http://outrunningtherain.blogspot.comReplyDelete
I haven't done a color run yet. I really want to do one with my kids. I think they would get a huge kick out of it.ReplyDelete
I have never done a color run. I think it's a must, right!?ReplyDelete
I did one last year. SOOOOOO fun!ReplyDelete
I've never done a color race, but I've heard great things about them. I want to do one this year!ReplyDelete