|Here we are before the race looking so bright and clean!|
Our tips for success:
1. Dress in white! Wear as much white as possible. It will allow you to get as colorful as possible!
2. Get there early and stay late! Make a day of it. It's so much fun to enjoy the music and color before and after the race. Don't be in a hurry!
3. Bring your camera or phone but put it in a plastic baggie. You will want to take tons of pictures and video. It's a blast.
4. Don't run for time. If you are a runner who only wants to PR, I would skip this race. It's not meant for that. It's a chance to get your mom, dad, kids, and neighbors out to have fun. There are walkers, runners, and even some who skip. It's just fun!
5. Bring a change of clothes and lots of towels. At the end of the race, you will be a mess. You will want to change or put some towels down in your car. The clean up is fun, but be prepared to have blue ear wax and snot... LOL... yep I said it! :)
|Getting pumped up to start!|
We cannot wait til this years. We will be running this race on May 24th in Tampa. There are many other places where this is run. You can win an entry to run this race in your city in the rafflecopter below.
If you don't win, you can save 20% on your registration right now! The code RAD4MINDY2014 will get you 20% off!
Register here: http://www.colormerad.com/.
Have you run a color race? Why would you want to?
Enter for a chance to win an entry to any Color Me Rad in the country:a Rafflecopter giveaway